Outsourcing qualified psychological support
Does your organisation work with children, young people, adults and families in need of support?
I offer the following:
Human Givens psychotherapy working with;
- PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder)
- I work with the whole family.
- I deliver 'Parent Pods' - working with parents in groups to address their emotional needs. (twelve 3 hour sessions).
- Clinical supervision for school support staff.
- Lead professional for the Common Assessment Framework.
I have substantial knowledge and experience of working with the following agencies;
- Social Care Teams
- Family Solutions Team
- Special Educational Needs Team
- Behaviour Teachers
- Voluntary organisations such as Mancroft Advice Project, Action for Children.
- Children Centres
My service is confidential and follows your organisation's procedures.
I am a fully qualified, CRB checked and up to date with child protection training.
I can tailor support packages for your organisation.